No, I don't think you made that word up.  lol.
Necropsy means dead tissue.  Or the dying of tissue.
Something like that.  The only reason I know this is
because I had a breast cancer scare this past summer,
and the spot on the mammogram turned out to be
necropsied tissue, probably from an old sports injury.
 I was relieved that's all it was.

My husband is the pet whisperer, I've decided.  He
finds lost animals.  It's the most uncanny thing.
Tonight our neighbor's dogs got out, and they couldn't
find them.  So after we ate dinner, my husband says
out of the blue that he'd like to try to go find the
dogs, and I'll be damned if we didn't find them in our
car within five minutes.  The back of my car is very
muddy, but I don't care.  I'm so happy they are home.

:)
Wendy

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail