I just got the RC at the vets 2 days ago.

On 3/23/07, tamara stickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Royal Canin had their OWN recall back in Oct....something about using too
much Vitamin D, the high levels contributed to kidney failure.  But that
wasn't linked to this ....

*Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

Does anyone know if A/D or Royal Canin Veterinary Recovery or whoever the
heck makes MaxCal are affected?

On 3/23/07, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Just got an e-mail from Wellness saying SOME of their foods are made at
> Menu plant but not to worry—they don't use wheat!!!  Arghhhh—just got 5
> cases of Wellness…  I did write back and ask which foods were made at
> Menu---but I guess tonight it's a home cooked meal for the guys!
>
>  *Chris*
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Joey!
http://rescuties.chipin.com/joey-autoimmune-hemolytic-anemia

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
Games. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49936/*http://videogames.yahoo.com>