LOL My Pippin used to try to "bury" the Innova wet food!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Try Shredded Friskies...Turkey and Cheese, Salmon and Cheese.
  My cats devour this stuff and will begged for it.

  Friskies Prime Fillets
  Fancy Feast Medley
  Whiskas

  Buy a can of each so you can get an idea what the kitty will eat.
  I have bought the expensive food in the past and it was a waste of money they
wouldn't eat it...tried to bury it!
  My Vets that are Felv/Fiv friendly say give what they will eat to get the
something solid and water from the wetfood.
  Too many changes in food isn't good for them due their digestive tract. So be
careful.

  I too remember feeding my cats years ago Puss n Boots and Friskies in the big
cans.
  It was when there wasn't so many varieties as today but they were happy with
it.
  Didn't have all the health problems either...makes ya wonder though.
  Boy, times have changed!

  Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE