No need to pray for them, they assure me they are much happier this way than
they would be being killed.

You know I always liked this list because it was a place to share freely
without being attacked.    I value that and I'd hope it would continue.

 Humm.. well, that's one option. Good luck (I will pray for your cats).
I'm sure you will have much higher adoption numbers than I do.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources

http://www.rescuties.org