Aw.  Glad you liked his site.  Unforunately, though, he's actually only 11
months and I've only had him for 8 months!!!  I had to set his age as over 14
to give him a myspace, so i just made it 20 for fun...and maybe wishful
thinking.

  Thanks again!!

  MJ

Kelly L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I just visited his site, WHat a very very special boy,,,He looks just
like MAXX my FELV boy and what a tribute to the wonderful care that
he lived such a very very long contented life, My heart really goes
out to you as this is the decision I had to make twice this month and
I am still not recovered,
We are here 24 hours a day for you
Kelly

Bored stiff? Loosen up...