Too true, MC, and thanks for posting that link some time back. If i'd
read on down farther at howl911, I would have seen the info about
Natura. They also have a brief blurb about it on their home page. I
remember something about a custom manufacturing facility for Natura, and
I'm betting that's for the dry food. I'm going to look around for other
wet food options, I think.

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon