 ------------------------------

*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Hideyo Yamamoto
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:05 AM
*To:* felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
*Subject:* RE: Auto Immune Hemolytic Anemia - Kelley

Sorry, Kelley – I am re-reading this email so you won't have to answer the
questions already answered here – but I need to find out  more about the
blood work if  you have it – glob seems to be very high…his a/g ration must
be low -  how about his bilburin values?  If you have it, can you email it
to me?  Did they run corona titer test? – I don't mean to scare you but did
the vet suggest any possibilities of FIP with Joey?    How old is he?  Is he
less than 2 years old?  I wanted to look at the entire blood result if you
have it  -- is he on FOI?