Hi Elizabeth,
So sorry to hear Mama Kitty had a seizure.  I haven't had time to write
anyone much lately, but I have tried to keep up with reading the list and
have followed what you've been going through with her.  It is weird, we had
lots of beautiful sunshine this afternoon and I was thinking of you two and
hoping that Mama Kitty was feeling good and strolling around your yard
enjoying it.  I could just picture her doing it.  I will be hoping things go
smoothly for you tomorrow.
I picked up a cat that had epilepsy once.  I was leaving a painting job late
one snowy night two years ago.  I was following the two black, rutted tire
tracks down the middle of a snowy road.  I thought I saw movement, started
to brake, then thought I'd imagined it but continued slowly.  A little dark
brown tabby cat became visible walking slow and strange in the tire track.
I stopped, waited for it to move, but it stopped and looked at me with
absolute confusion on its face.  I parked, it came back and tried to go
under the car, I picked it up (wet on one side, smelled of urine) put it on
my front seat and it sat there without moving the whole 45 minutes to my
house.  At the house, it just sat in a ball upstairs with its eyes shut.
I thought it was dying, that it had already been hit by a car, called my
husband sobbing.  Maybe twenty minutes later, it opened its eyes and started
to explore everything and act like a regular cat.  I put a sign up in his
neighborhood the next day and the owner called, said he was epileptic, but
didn't usually go out of the yard.  We figure he seized, then didn't
remember where he was or which identical looking snowy driveway was his.
Guess my point is be careful with her outside if she has more seizures,
I think you are rural and maybe don't have to worry about cars, but it can
be so easy for them to get confused out there.  Hope this was ideopathic and
it won't happen again.  It is so scary.

Big hugs,
Beth