*I think I missed something... wasn't she having seizures?  Did you find out
what caused them?  *
**
*I'm sooo sorry Elizabeth... When I read about the seizures I felt so bad...
I went through that with our Tikki (double positive) last year.  We never
did find out what was causing them.  *

*I'm sooo sorry for your loss.  *
**
*Leslie =^..^=*