Thank you, MC.  Your kind words mean so much.

On 3/28/07, TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

oh, my dear friend, i am so sorry.

surrounded by roses, and covered in flowers--tangible fragments of the
sparkling love she was surrounded by during her time on this part of her
journey.

GLOW to guide her way to the bridge, and to heal your heart.

mama kitty had become part of my family, too, and we celebrate the life
she shared with us.

MC

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!