At 11:31 AM 3/28/2007, you wrote:

Thank you Nina for the kind letter. I know Hideyo and I have had a few differences, but I know that she deeply loves all of her babies and I am truly sending good thoughts her way.
Kelly

I'm writing to the list for prayers, strength and love to be sent to our dear friend Hideyo. She has had so many losses, so much pain and sadness, so much strife, she could so use our strength right now. It has been difficult for her to find time to participate in the list lately. She has stoically been dealing with loss after loss, and still, when I asked for her help in interpreting Joey's test results she wrote back immediately. I have never met a more giving unselfish heart as Hideyo. You may not agree with where her decisions take her, but they are always made from a place of love and giving. I wish there was more that I could do to relieve her burdens. Sometimes knowing that you are not alone, knowing that others care and are sending good thoughts and blessings your way can help rally our fortitude and get us through the worst of times. Hideyo is such an unsung hero and I'm proud to call her friend.
Hang in there Hideyo, you are loved,
Nina