Thank you for asking. unfortunately I did not get home at lunch today (I saw a
dog loose in the bank parking lot and spent my lunch hour unsuccessfully
chasing him), so I haven't seen him since the am and am getting anxious to get
home.

  He just kind of flops down next to me and lays stretched out and breathes
heavily.He looks at me and cries.  I wake up in the middle of the night to
check to see if he is still there. He runs out in the main part of the house,
which I don't like because then he eats the clumping litter.

  I'm supposed to go to the shelter tomorrow night to clean, but I told them I
needed to be with him instead.

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Beth,

How is Stamp doing today? I'm trying to catch up on
emails and just read about his recent decline.

:)
Wendy

--- Gussies mom wrote:

> I have been reading, but not participating in the
> posts the last week or so.
> I am so sorry to hear about Slinky and Belinda's
> Fred.
> I have an FeLV foster kitty named Stamp, who had
> started to get sick. He went to the vet and they
> said to bring him back in a week or so.His belly has
> been getting big, and I can feel the bones in his
> back although he eats fine. They could not get fluid
> from his belly last week. He now mostly lays totally
> stretched out, because I think his belly bothers
> him.
>
> Well I took him in today, and his HCT, which was
> 28 a week and a half ago is now 20. His temp was
> 104, last week 103.5. He just finish 10 days of
> Zenequin. The vet put him on Doxy and 5mg Pred every
> day.
> They said his protein level was high and they fear
> it is FIP. He is supposed to go back to the vet
> Friday, but I fear he will not last that long.
>
> It seems there has been so much loss here lately.
> I have not lost a kitty in about 2 years.
> I am a huge Nanci Griffith fan, and she has a song
> that says " I cannot find a place to put this love
> away". That's the way I feel right now.
>
> I talked to the shelter director today and we
> agreed that it was a miracle for her to find him,
> and for me to love him. He was only destined to have
> a short time, and he got to spend it in happily.
>
> I desperately need to go home and do yard work,
> but I am going to go to the store, get him some
> roast beef, and cuddle with Stamp. If the neighbors
> don't like my weeds, the hell with them.
>
> Beth

> Bored stiff? Loosen up...
> Download and play hundreds of games for free on
> Yahoo! Games.

world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

Be a PS3 game guru.