Dear Elizabeth,
I am so sorry for Mama Kitty's passing.  Her picture is just beautiful.  I
know she is
doing better now (rolling in the sun somewhere just as I pictured her on her
last day).
The hard part is knowing the pain that you, her kind, generous, loving
caretaker must struggle
with in her crossing.  Now I am picturing you, sitting with a cup of tea on
the porch in Mama's favorite
spot, feeling the warmth of the sun and knowing that it is really a big hug
from Mama and
all of us on this list.  Ok, now I have to go blow my nose...

Hugs,
Beth