Yes, I totally agree with MC, I've been FELVless since 2001, and I'm still
here. This is a great group, not just for FELV related issues, but for just
about any feline healthcare questions and topics. You can't find a better
group of people online, as far as I am concerned. Do stay! I know that just
about anything is welcome to be discussed here, and for those things that
wander too far off the topic, we do have a Off Topic list, which is
something any member here is welcome to join. Send me an email if you're
interested, and I can send you an invitation to join there.

Your burial site sounds absolutely beautiful and serene.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources