Tad, so sorry for your losses...I can't imagine losing two!!!  Hang in there.

  GLOW to you.

MJ

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Tad,

I'm so sorry to hear about Thurston and Carmellia.
Thurston sounds so precious. And it does sound like
Carmellia was letting you know she loved you before
she passed. I hate how this disease leaves us all
reeling.

:)
Wendy

world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"
~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

Looking for earth-friendly autos?