Felix sends you so much love.................

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelley Saveika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: Feline blood for transfusion available

Oh no, I'm so sorry Hideyo.

On 4/2/07, Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, my Felix passes away –due to severe anemia, he had 4 transfusion during the past couple of weeks – I hae 2 more units of blood that I purchased form
blood bank for my baby Felix available since Felix has gone to heaven –
please let me know if anyone needs transfusion for your kitty  - it's for
feline A type..

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Joey!