Sherry,
My heart is breaking for you - AGAIN!!!!!
I still remember your Maizee.....
I am devastated about Lucinda's passing- [Much too soon]
And, I did have her on my daily prayer list.....
Just way TOO much going on here - illness, passing, etc.
I am in a real funk.... And I only wish there were other options to stop  all
this.......
I too, am going thru a MAJOR meltdown.
The only "good" thing is we ARE doing our best to help, save all fur
babies....
No wonder I prefer critters over people.  (So many people do create  these
"problems".)
Gotta go, I'm crying my eyes out..... (A very common thing sadly )
Please know you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.....

Hugs,
Patti & her gang