Jeni,

  I'm sorry about Hillman Waller.  I hope his crossing was peaceful.

  Gina

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Jeni,I am so sorry about Hillman Waller.Hugs to you.
  Sherry

JENI RECA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,
We had to put Hillman Waller to sleep last night, it was a hard decision but
best for him. He was a 1.5 years and was the sweetest cat ever! Positive
as a kitten and also developed lymphosarcoma, but even with the surgery that
took out most of it near his throat, we think it came back. He went into
respiratory failure last night. But I take comfort in knowing not only is
he with all the wonderful feluk kitties that have passed on, he is also with
Papoose, that we lost last may.
Jeni

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

  Need Mail bonding?

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.