I often have to explain to my husband why I'm crying and it's generally over an
Internet friend's cat who is sick or who has died.  He seems to get it now! :)

  Gina

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  lololol...should I be laughing at this??? it does
sound crazy, but we all know you aren't.

thanks for the endorphins

:)
wendy

http://rescuties.chipin.com/joey-autoimmune-hemolytic-anemia

world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"
~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

Be a PS3 game guru.