  From: TenHouseCats
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 10:19 PM
  Subject: Re: feline glaucoma- question for anyone with knowledge

  well, gee, as i've been a host there for the past 7 years, i'm rather fond of
the place.... i didn't know we had a blind cat area, tho....

  i DO know, however, that on wednesday nights, we have a chat hosted by a vet
tech who happens to have two blind kitties....

  barb, phaewryn and marissa all come to our chats with some regularity, and
are perhaps more objective than i....

  (the transcript for the homemade cat-food chat from tonight will be availalbe
in the next day or so.....)

  MC aka PHCatByte