I read it about that, too -- My felix passed away before I had a chance
to try it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 9:12 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Joey - Bloodwork still not good

    When Bailey was anemic, my vet told me that if the prednisolone
alone didn't do the trick to supress his immune system enough to help
with the anemia we could try leukeran.  It is an oral chemo drug.  We
never went that route because the pred and epogen corrected Baileys'
anemia.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com