Sorry for getting their names confused. (No offense Stitch!). My brain doesn't seem to be working that great at the moment. Just for clarification, Zoro never tested pos for felv?

You may be thinking of the false negs that are the result of the felv being sequestered in their bone marrow. When the virus isn't circulating in their blood stream, it can't be detected by the ELISA. Other than that, at least to my knowledge, the rate of false negs is very low. False pos on the other hand are more common. We don't have a FAQ section, but if you put in a key word in the search box you should come up with lots of results. Is there something specific that you are wondering about?
Nina