I routinely don't answer the door and I have only one cat (I know this will change but I am building and one is enough right now). The point is: It is your door. Don't let him make you feel bad about letting the door do its job.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Belinda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: Some thoughts on Patti's post

I have security cameras on the porch and there are times when I will click on the audio and say "I'm not interested in what your selling" and that's all they get. Sometimes I'll look out the peep hole and just continue about my business, hubby say's man your a b*tch, he just has to answer the door :)

It drives my husband nuts that I don't have to answer the door just because someone rang the doorbell. lol.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com