Sherry, I'm thinking of you right now! I hope all goes well! Here's the
email I got from a shelter about Cassidy:

"I spoke with the director of the humane society and he has declined to
accept Cassidy. It is his opinion that, unfortunately, he needs to be put
down."

I couldn't believe such insensitive advice! I had emailed them before I
realized how the shelters were around here-not very caring for FeLV cats.
I'm so happy there are people like you who ignore what others say and take
care of the FeLV babies! Cassidy is healthy and very athletic-no reason to
put him down now! So, stay strong! I'm very new to this, but I feel like I
understand you guys already!

And I'm glad to hear the good news about Laurel!

Hugs and Prayers,

Melissa