OK. I missed the address of the firefighter. Can I get you to repost the name and address?

Thanks.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "dede hicken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: firefighters address

Yes, he had tried to open as many cages as he could.
All the cats,and puppies were in that area.  He had 2
puppies in his arms when the roof came down. They said
he was "the last man out"  I am still waiting to find
out about Scooter, but probably won't know until Fri.

Take care,
Dede
--- Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you so much for posting Scott's address.  I
can't remember if it
was this list that I heard this, but someone said
that this man had gone
back into the fire to open cages and smash windows
to give the cats a
chance to escape.  That's when he was injured.
Bless him, bless him.  I
woke up this morning teary eyed thinking about his
bravery.  We should
all send him our thanks and good wishes!
Nina

dede hicken wrote:
> Hey everyone, someone asked for the info on the
> firefighter who was burned in the Jax HS fire.
His
> name is Capt. Scott Dennis  Firestation 50 12701
Beach
> Blvd.  Jacksonville, Fl. 32216.  I am not certain
of
> the zip.  It is the same one fas for the Humane
Soc.
> so i think it is correct.
>
> I will be signing off tonight as I have to pack
the
> computer.  I will be back online as soon as we are
> settled.  Keep us in your thoughts on April
21-23rd,
> as we will be on the road and in NY by then.
>
> God bless,
> Dede
>
> "When you are in the service of your fellow
beings, you are only in the service of your God"
>                    Mosiah 2:17

> Need Mail bonding?
> Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from
Yahoo! Answers users.

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service of your God"
                  Mosiah 2:17

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.