In a message dated 4/11/07 8:36:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We do the best we can do with what we know at the time.  And Bart really
loves you----he may come back as a housecat now that he knows some people can
love instead of hurt.

ALL you guys are SO wonderful, compassionate & understanding....
It just seems I always tend to kick myself when-ever something comes up w/
my babies....(Like my Puma, being diagnosed w/ dry FIP - knowing when I had an
FIP outbreak while fostering, and NOT getting my personal clan tested....
just  the fosters...I "blame" myself. )
As for Bart coming back as a housecat, I really believe that's possible,
even probably very likely....
I "swear" my Timmy came back after I lost my Felv+ Ethan, in a healthy
body.....Timmy is so much like Ethan, looks, loving, etc, He's my special
boy...
And, my room mate always comments about how much more I spend on my fur
babies when he does my shopping. The $$'s I spend are way more than I spend on
myself,,,,, But, my babies ALWAYS come first,,,,
And, now since the MVA, well, money's tight but I refuse to cut back on
their needs.  They are, and always have been my life...... That will never
change
,,,,
And Ginger goes to vet Friday, not tomorrow, (This "memory" thing). I can
only pray for the best.....But I am VERY worried, and will blame myself if
it's
"something" I'm responsible for.... I think we all do that.
Well, this insomniac is going to try to get some rest.
Again, much love & thanks to ALL of you...
Hugs,

Patti & her gang