-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: suspicious email

Do you live in the uk?  His email addy is from there.

:)
Wendy

--- Melissa Lind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all, I have posted two cats (Ashley and Cassidy)
> on petfinder.org and
> Cassidy on the FeLV adoption site. I have to borrow
> a digital camera since
> my flash broke, then I'll have pictures of Nonie
> (the new arrival). I
> received this email twice today:
>

> I have a new email address!
>
> You can now email me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hey, i like to adopt this pet,get back with the last
> asking price
>
> - billy homes
>

> It seems kind of suspicious to me. I don't even know
> which "pet" he is
> talking about. He didn't list the name of the cat,
> or even the fact that it
> was a cat. Do you suppose this is one of those evil
> people who sells animals
> to research labs? I'm not even going to respond
> back. Furthermore, why the
> uk address? Hmmm.Any experience with this before?
> Melissa

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"

~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

      Don't be flakey.  Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected
to friends.    http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail