Ok, well, I talked to the vet and she still has not urinated (which
has me concerned) but he has come to the conclusion that she is just
one of those cats that wants attention all the time.  She has FINALLY
started eating on her own (first time she has done this) but he says
she will watch to see if you are there and if you leave she will stop
eating.  She will only eat if you are actively watching her.  This is
going to be an issue for me because there is no way I can pay any one
cat that much individual attention.  It just physically isn't
possible.