Lots of folks will respond but as one who mixes, I never even think about
it.  My oldest positive was not diagnosed until she was 4 or so and by that
point all the others (3) had been around her all that time-they all were
neg.  They had not been vaccinated for FELV but now I vacc yearly.  I then
took in a second pos-an older stray I had been feeding but did not know he
was pos.  Tucson is 9 and we think Romeo is around the same age.  They eat
together, share litter boxes, toys, sleep together; groom each other; and I
never really worry about it.

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

www.findkpets.org

Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals