Cassandra,

Tomi is gorgeous!!!  What a beautiful face!  The good
thing for Tomi, but bad for the fleas, is that he's
light colored.  You can see the fleas really easily in
light fur.

:)
Wendy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/DSCF0053.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/DSCF0037.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/TomiKisa.jpg

> Cassandra

world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"

      ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~