i repeat, i've known as many FIVs throw off FeLV as "healthy" cats..... is
there actually any research that shows them to be more susceptible, or is
just the usual assumption? remember that anecdotal evidence from sanctuaries
and people who actually have had FIVs for years shows them to be amongst the
healthiest populations, EXCEPT for the higher incidences of herpes infection
and stomatitis...

 I have never done it, and wouldn't advise it, based solely on what I've
read saying that FIV+ cats are more susceptible to catching it.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources

--