  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 10:44 PM
  Subject: Re: Can fleas cause anemia in adult cats?

  Go buy a flea comb they are very cheap at any store. Of course there some
that look like a very fine comb with handles. It depends on what you want to
purchase.
  Run the comb through the kitty's fur. You will see more black stuff (Flea
Dirt) hopefully catch the critter or two. When you get one on the flea comb
rinse it off in water or use a set of tweezers and squash it. You gotta kill it
if anything squeeze it with your fingernails.
  It only takes a flea or two to start the anemia especially with a weak immune
system.

  In a message dated 4/14/2007 8:28:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL