Sending prayers for Camilla and Spencer.  I'm hoping they are able to pull
through this.  It is so hard, especially when a favorite kitty becomes ill.

Cassandra.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 8:39 PM
  Subject: Camilla and Spencer

  We are in great need of prayers and good thoughts for these two wonderful
babies.
  Camilla has gone down hill fast and is anemic,she is also one of Dr. Jens all
time fav kitties.
  Spencer has the same thing that Diesel just lost his battle to.But his isn't
as bad it is only swollen on one side of his throat.She is trying all that she
can for these babies.THanks so much.
  Sherry