What about a single source protein, like turkey or chicken, and a separate
vitamin/mineral supplement. Most of mine will kill you to get at roast bird of
any sort.

Taylor Scobie Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Good luck! Kitties can be
sooo fussy--which is why we LOVE them! I
still have not found the correct mix of vities, mins and other
goodies cats must have so when you find out. . . . .
Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]