Great advice! As for the post about Ashley, she's not as sickly now, but her
one eye does run a little. I'll ask my vet for something tomorrow when I go
there. Thanks! Melissa

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Del H. Daniels
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:57 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: update on Cassidy

Hotels may not allow for cats ... you choose a motel with an outdoor
entrance away from the main office and they will not know you have a kitty.
Play music.  I use an open wire dog crate large enough to litter box and
place to lay while in the motel, some of those motels have hidey holes where
it is difficult to get a hiding cat out, like behind the head of the bed!

Del