I understand.  It takes so much out of you without you realizing it.
Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Apr 18, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Gussies mom wrote:

Thank you everyone. I think I have had enough of FeLV for awhile. There is a new FeLV long haired orange and white kitten at the shelter and I know they want to me to take it, but I don't want to expose him to FIP. I think I could have handled the FeLV in Stamp, but the FIP on top of it, no. It's funny how such a small bundle of black fur can have such personality and such make such an imprint on your heart.

I'll check back in once in awhile, but I think I need a break for now.

Take care,
     Beth

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.