and you resisted her a whole year??????????????

she's exquisite!!!!! :::: thinking that it's only a little over an hour to
grand rapids, there's carriers in the cars......)

(and scariest of all, perhaps, is that when i went down to TX to bring back
19 FeLVs to another sanctuary in MI, one of the 10 negatives that journeyed
with us was a little blue-cream coonie-mix with a bad rear-leg sleeping
behind me right now. her name? genevieve, or vivi......)