Yeah, and you know, when I first saw melamine dishes again--after years of not seeing the stuff anywhere, there it was in Crate & Barrel! Now on the back of anything it says, of COURSE, "Made in China" and "Not for microwave use" or something along those lines. Some of the shapes were really cute but I thought, "How moronic! Why buy anything you can't use in the microwave in this day and age?"

And, by the way, I checked the ingredients in some Jewel Bakeshop muffins and THEY have wheat gluten in them! I'm going to have to start baking again! Everyone eats so much more processed food than we used to.

Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]