To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: Tomi

Thank you.  I think this weekend has been the hardest of my life.

Oddly enough, Tomi was a little better today. I didn't expect him to make it through the night last night, but today, he actually walked out of the bedroom on his own.

I don't believe he's actually better, though. He still isn't able to go to the bathroom on his own, and is so weak. He is drinking alot of water too. I don't really know if that is good or bad.

I guess I will see what tomorrow brings. Sadly I have to go to work, but i'll likely take the afternoon off, or call in sick, depending how he is in the morning.

Cassandra

----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>