Have you ruled out panleukopenia?

  These are tiny kittens who started off on the wrong paw to begin with.  Was
the mom who stopped nursing vaccinated during the pregnancy or while nursing?

  FYI:  BNP ointment is far superior to terramycin.

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Lost one about 5 weeks old yesterday. Very bad eye discharge, perhaps
the worst I've seen. Congestion too. She was eating, though, and i
did not expect her to die. Last week I came downstairs to find one
lying in the floor close to death. He was suffering so I had him PTS
(actually I told the vet if he could do anything to do it, but if he
was suffering and too far gone, to PTS).. He was very, very cold.
No other symptoms I could detect. 3 have died of unknown causes.
One maybe fading kitten syndrome. Weighed 4 oz at 22 days, died at 23
days. Mom stopped feeding, so I fed and when I was at work she was at
the vet. She died at vet. One kitten dead in bathroom when I went
in, no prior symptoms. One died yesterday, had seemed unstable so I
was syringe feeding A/D, he was taking it well.

All died between 3-5 weeks. The living ones are 4-7 weeks. Living
ones have horrible congestion, some with severe eye infections, some
not. Were on clavamox x2 weeks. Were on triple antiobiotic drops for
eyes, have bumped that up to terramycin.

I also have one adult who is not eating and is vomiting up syringed
food within 3-5 minutes after feeding.

Another adult who is not eating but taking syringe food well.

I lose kittens to URI every year. Not usually this many, but I do not
usually take in this many either. I take a lot of kittens who don't
have high viability to begin with. I'm especially a sucker for those
who come in to the shelter solo at 3 weeks:(