Where I am [Pa} I have rabies titers drawn, documented, etc.
Since [most] of my kids are old, they do have sufficient rabies titers, and
according to "whatever", they have [more than] enough to NOT have to
repeatedly  be re-vaccinated.........
And, their "documentation" works - solves the problem.  Is  accepted......
And, me, working forever in rescue [Rabies "whatever" is a  necessity],
always has to 'GO BACK' for check ups.....
And, guess what????  My titer is SO high I'll probably never have to  be
re-booted w/ vaccine...(The high titer will probably kill me......).
Just SO glad that the documentation of their rabies titer IS  accepted.....
Any other states do this???  Just wondering....
Hugs,
Patti & her gang