To be honest the ones I have fallen the hardest for I
found homes for already...my neighbor has stepped up
and will take 3 into her home...she has a cat already
but has said if any of them test positive she will get
the rest vaccinated...what a great person for taking
in "unwanted" animals, esp. when there is a good
chance at least 1-2 are positive...she is also
starting to foster for our rescue group as
well...guess things happen for a reason...now if I
could only find a home for the 3 remaining kittens and
the momma I wouldn't have to drive near Chicago...it
is quite a ways from Rochester, NY...We were worried
the momma might be pregnant again, but I am hoping it
is just nursing weight...I am trying to wean her
bigger babies away from her so she only has to worry
about the teeny beeny baby, but boy are these kittens
reliant on their momma and I have no other rooms in my
house for them...
Sheryl