Yes.  I have a beautiful 3 year old Balinese that does this.  No
plastic bag is safe from her.

Okay, I have a Siamese ever since he was a baby (6 weeks old rescue)
he has a fetish for plastic. Especially the plastic bags from the grocery
stores it doesn't matter which store it's from.
He will lick it or love it.
He has been tested and there is nothing medically wrong with him.
He is almost 5 years old.
Anyone have a kitty that does this?

Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS