some of live in places where heartworms haven't discovered cats yet......
or, at least, where vets don't think they have.

On 5/13/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I use Revolution for heartworms.  How do yall prevent heartworms w/out
Revolution?  Are there other ways?

> Patti, I think in cases where people have indoor/outdoor pets, like
dogs,
> and live in a high flea zone, it's almost impossible to avoid repellant
type
> fleas medications. It's probably worth the risk in those cases.
>
> Phaewryn
>
> http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
> Special Needs Cat Resources
>
> http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=21303
> Sign up for iGive and a percentage of your purchases helps save animals!

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Gandalf!

http://www.firstgiving.com/gandalfkitty