From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 8:02:11 AM
Subject: Charlie Brown - Long

My Charlie Brown is leaving me. This wonderful old man has been with me for
fifteen years. I've never had a sweeter or smarter cat in my life. He was
diagnosed with felv four years ago. The doctor said he was very sick and he
wouldn't make it another week and wanted to put him down, He wouldn't even give
me antibiotics to try and help his respiratory infection. I brought him home
gave him amoxi drops I had from another kitties uri bout, food and water and
round the clock love and care. He started to improve right away and had been
healthy and happy for four more years. Two days ago I woke to find him unable
to walk. I thought he wouldn't make it through the morning, but he is still
here. I know in my heart that he does not want to be put down in a doctors
office he is fighting so hard to stay, as sick as he is he still tries to crawl
to food plate. He doesn't want me to syringe feed him, he wants me to hold him
over his plate so he can eat own his own. He is the toughest
 little guy I have ever known and I am so grateful for the last four years we
have had together. Please pray for us both.  Sheila

See what's free at AOL.com.

Need Mail bonding?