Hi All,

Abu's been drinking a lot more and peeing alot more since he's been back from the Vet's last week. The vet's prognosis on his kidneys were fair. Abu's kidneys can function for a long while so I'm wondering if his peeing more often is due to the immunoregulin? Can someone give me some feedback on this? Aside to this, he's been eating ok....Thanks

Naz

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: Cat on immunoregulin - colloidal silver
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:25:40 -0400

A home-made renal diet would be far superior to any you could buy
commercially anyways, I believe Belinda can share a recipe or two with
you...

Belinda...?

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources

http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=21303
Sign up for iGive and a percentage of your purchases helps save animals!

Get the new Windows Live Messenger! http://get.live.com/messenger/overview