I wish I could take in more, but I have my hands full
with my own 4 cats (2 with Diabetes and 1 who has
seizures) 2 dogs (1 with kidney failure) and a
bunny...plus I foster for a rescue here in Rochester
and now have the FeLV+ momma and 5 kittens and another
7 month old in the basement with a URI...plus I work a
full time and part time teaching jobs...too busy for
the ones I have right now to be honest with you
MC...If you send me a link to him I can post him on
the diabetic board I am on...we find homes often for
Diabetic kitties...
Sheryl

____________________________________________________________________________________Boardwalk
> > for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now
> (it's updated for today's
> > economy) at Yahoo! Games.

> --
>
> Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!