Hi all,
  I know I haven't been here in awhile, but I always come back as you guys are
the most understanding and compassionate people that I have ever met..
  I lost Albert today, May 15 a few minutes before 4pm.  He went into sudden
cardiac failure.
  He hadn't been sick until yesterday as he started showing some signs of maybe
a urinary tract infection which turned out to be his heart..probably due to
some long standing hyper-t.
  He was felv-.  We added his sister, Alberta to CLS back in Jan.  I just
wanted him there with her.  I also lost Striper (hit by a car) on April 16.  So
it hasn't been a good year so far.
  To those of you that remember Inky, he is now 20yrs and 9 months.  Fingers
crossed he keeps doing well.
  Albert had just turned 16 on April 12.
  Thank you all as always for listening and caring..
  You and your kitties are always in our prayers,
  Kerry, Inky, and Angel's Bandy, Buster, Lil Rascal, Snoopy, Alberta, Striper,
and Albert
  2 feral angel's Tom Cat and Fuzzy Boy

Never miss an email again!