I just used it topically (opthalmic) for a kitten with conjunctivitis, bad swollen right eye. Used Zithromax orally.

Gloria

On May 15, 2007, at 8:40 PM, Chris Behnke wrote:

What is Terramycin used for?

Thanks,
chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelley Saveika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: OT - Terramycin big sale at Amazon

Yes, the astore is a way for Rescuties to get a percentage of the
stuff people buy.  i need to change that to a general amazon.com link
though.  Although the astrones are a good idea, I find people are
confused by them and it would be better to just link to the front page
of Amazon.  Amazon pays monthly if you have over $10 in commissinos;
if not ,they roll over to the next month.

Anyway, the Amazon program is called an affiliate program.  Many
charities do have the affiliate links on their pages. if you favorite
charity does not I would encouage them to set one up as it takes
little time to do so and they can generate some income.