Oh Gloria -- I am heartbroken with you.  I am so sorry.

elizabeth

On 5/16/07, Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Please add Muffin and Pookie to the CLS.  They were very sweet
kitties who were relocated when their caretaker moved away, to
another location. Muffin was a female medium long haired kitty,
white with black, young, friendly.  Pookie was an older kitten who
really loved Muffin.   They were relocated to a farm, and got under
the hood of a car at the new location and were killed.  Very sad for
us who were trying to get them a better home and away from the Pit
Bull dogs that had moved in.

Gloria